Alliance Manchester Business School logo

Postgraduate Research Handbook

Student Expense Claims

Student Expense Claims

If you intend to claim either from a DRSA, or another University account to which you have access, you need to submit these via the following form:

PR7 Non-Staff Expenses Claim Form

Please refer to the guidance (to be made available here shortly) to help you correctly complete your claim with the required documents. 

Please note: Before you can receive payment, you must ensure that you have entered your UK Bank Account Details into the system.  For guidance on how to do this, please click here.